List of products by manufacturer ANTONY MORATO

Discover the collection "Antony Morato" , from streetwear style,casual and fashion, with a wide choice of SHIRTS , JEANS ,T-SHIRTS, SHIRTS,PANTS AND JACKETS.Visit our e-shop

Born in 2007 from the vision and talent of Lello Caldarelli , Antony Morato immediately stands out for its ability to develop its own language in the drawing , designed for a new generation of customers . Today the brand is distributed in 3,200 multi - brand stores in more than 70 countries abroad and sold in 70 mono - brand stores in strategic areas of europe , asia and south america . In 2015 the brand exceeded sales of 90 million euro , of which about 30 % is made in Italy and the remaining 70 % abroad - with three official locations in Germany , France and Spain , in addition to the Italian headquarters .


No products for this manufacturer.